The Benzaiten Center for Creative Arts is an exciting, nonprofit organization. This fine art fabrication center is located in a 14,000 square foot Historic FEC Train Depot building located in the City of Lake Worth. Benzaiten has a 4,500 square foot glass hot shop, which is the largest in the state, as well as a 1,500 square foot gallery and gift shop. We also have a fusing and flame-working studio. Future plans include a 6,000 square foot fine art metal foundry that will open to the public in 2018.The Benzaiten Center offers unique group tours.
- A 10-15 minute tour of the Gallery including a tour of the featured visiting artist
- A 45- 60 minute narrated Glass Blowing Demonstration by Benzaiten Artists. Visitors will watch beautiful glass art being created from beginning to completion.
- A visit to the Benzaiten Gift Shop with many one-of-a-kind gifts
- A beverage
Benzaiten also offers group tours tailored to your group’s preferences.
For an additional cost, we can offer tours with a cocktail hour, wine tastings, include gallery talks, music, and hands-on experiences.
- Ages 6 and up.
- Minimum of 10 per group. Maximum 60.
- Basic tour cost is $15 per person. A $50 deposit required 2 weeks before tour date.
- Cancellations must be 48 hours ahead of tour time.