The Benzaiten Center for Creative Arts is a brand new, exciting, nonprofit organization. This fine art fabrication center is located in a 14,000 square foot Historic FEC Train Depot building located in the City of Lake Worth. Benzaiten opened to the public on January 23, 2015 with a 4,500 square foot glass hot shop, which is the largest in the state, as well as a 1,500 square foot gallery and gift shop. Future plans include a flame-working studio (January 2016) and 6,000 square foot fine art metal foundry (July 2016).
The Benzaiten Center offers unique group tours. The basic tour includes:
- A 10-15 minute docent led tour of the Gallery including a tour of the featured visiting artist
- A 45-minute narrated Glass Blowing Demonstration by Benzaiten Creative Director, Rick Eggert, world-renown glass artist along with Glass Studio Manager, David Peterson II. Visitors will watch beautiful glass art being created from beginning to completion
- A visit to the Benzaiten Gift Shop with many one-of-a-kind gifts
- A bottled beverage
Benzaiten also offers group tours tailored to your group’s preferences.
For an additional cost, we can offer tours with a cocktail hour, wine tastings, include gallery talks, music, and hands-on experiences.
- Ages 6 and up.
- Minimum of 10 per group. Maximum 50.
- Basic tour cost is $10 per person. A 50% deposit required 2 weeks before tour date.
- Cancellations must be 48 hours ahead of tour time.
Additional Tour Suggestion: McMow Art Glass: 561.585.9011 (www.mcmow.com).
Tour McMow Art Glass in the morning and Benzaiten Center for Creative Arts in the afternoon.
Call us for more details.